Attention: All Monroe County SCOPE Members
*NOTE THE NEW START TIME 6PM*
We are meeting again! September 22, 6PM at the Elks Club on East Henrietta Road.
Please come out and actively participate in our future!
Remember to bring any bottles or cans, as this fund raiser continues.
There are a few COVID protocol requirements for our meeting.
- Masks are required to enter and must be worn unless you are seated.
- There will be a COVID questionnaire to be signed before entry.
- You must enter the building through the lower level entrance directly into our meeting room.
- The upstairs and bar are not available to us.
September 22nd will be a business meeting, the agenda follows:
- Welcome & Protocol Review
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Drive Through Event Results
- Local Candidate Research
- Fund Raising - Bottle and Can Returns
- Election Requirements for Board of Directors
- Raffle Ticket Sales
- Introduce two new potential BOD positions
- Bills #S-7065/A-1598
- Meeting topics and guests for remaining 2020 meetings