Our Local Gun Clubs
- Here's the link to the webpage for the new (September 1, 2023) New York State CCIA ammunition database, registration, & background checks:
- Here's the actual link to the NYS .gov website for the new ammunition registration & background checks:
- NYS Check Recertification Status page: You can use this page to either perform recertification or to check the status (including "when" you will be required to renew your recertification. In order to recertify your Pistol Permit it will be necessary for you to provide accurate and timely information in the required fields. You should have your Pistol Permit and your New York State Driver License or Non-Driver Identification, as providing specific information from these documents will be necessary. If your permit was issued before January 15, 2013, the deadline to submit your recertification is January 31, 2018. If your permit was issued on or after January 15, 2013, the deadline to recertify is five years after the date the permit was issued. As a permit holder, it is your responsibility to recertify your permit whether you receive a notification letter or not.
- NYS "Firearms" information page
- Gun Politics New York (New York State Police)