“Meet the Candidates Night”
Wayne County Shooters Committee On Political Education
Wednesday, October 12th., 2022, 7:00 PM
Marion American Legion
4141 Witherden Road
Location: On Google Maps
Focus will be on the upcoming November 8 election and participating candidates.
Wayne County S.C.O.P.E. (WCS) is inviting candidates for countywide (local/state/federal) offices to attend its October 12, 2022 meeting. Each candidate will have approximately ten (10) minutes in which to discuss their political platform followed by a Q&A period of the same length.
WCS is a member of a statewide organization dedicated to preserving our Civil & Constitutional Rights as stated in the U.S. Constitution’s Second Amendment and Article 2, Section 4 of the New York Civil Rights Law.
- 1. Please be brief as other items and individuals are on the agenda.
- 2. The time intervals will be managed by the Chairman/Vice-Chairman of WCS.
- 3. A designated surrogate may replace a candidate who is unable to attend.
- 4. This NOT a debate format. We ask candidates to refrain from engaging one another.
- 5. Handouts are always welcome.
Candidates invited include those persons running for: Wayne County Judge; County Legislature; New York State Senate; New York State Assembly; U.S. Congressional District NY-24 or others. Please reply to this email and indicate if a candidate (surrogate) plans to attend.